Wednesday, December 15, 2010

MMB 12/13

http://chestnuthill.patch.com/articles/top-10-coolest-gadgets-of-2010-4

Top 10 Coolest Gadgets of 2010
The list has the best new electronics that were released in 2010. Though I agree with most of the things on the list, I think it needs changes. For example, though the Kindle is really cool, I believe it's unnecessary and simply bad when compared to the iPad, so I thought it should be further down the list. I also thought the the Android was overplayed since the iPhone 4 is a lot better and much more popular. So, I would have added the iPhone 4 to the list and moved the Android phone further down. I also thought that 3D TVs should have been much higher on the list since they are just so innovative and basically the latest TV technology. I thought they should have at least been higher than the Kindle. Same with the Panasonic 3D camcorder. It should have been much higher on the list.

A few things that I definitely agreed with is the iPad and its place on the list. It's definitely number one since it opened up a whole new world of possibilities about computers and what, where, and when people will do work. The Dyson Air Multiplier seems like an amazing product also. It's basically a fan that is not conventional at all and it should have been on the list but it should be last (it is) because it is not as amazing as the other products. The Cio Mobile TV also seems great since it is really innovative and convenient. It can stream local TV stations like radio streams local stations. It seems great.

No comments:

Post a Comment